What’s New at International Market Place
Mother’s Day (May 12)
Celebrate mom this Mother’s Day at select International Market Place retailers and restaurants with specials all weekend long. For the most up-to-date promotional details, visit www.
- Flour & Barley: Moms receive a complimentary glass of champagne or rose with purchase of any pizza or entree. Valid on Mother’s Day only.
- Herringbone: Special brunch menu items, including Nutella banana French toast and omelettes with Okinawan spinach, Maui onion, King Alii mushrooms, Gruyere and island tomatoes, will be available from 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. A tiger shrimp with cilantro pesto, linguine, Grana Padano and sundried tomato will be the dinner special, available from 5 to 10 p.m. Herringbone will host a photo booth to capture guests’ Mother’s Day moments.
- StripSteak: Join StripSteak from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. for a very special brunch filled with delectable dishes and fun for the whole family! Enjoy entertainment by Jenna Keala and specialty cocktails that include (for an additional charge) a tableside "MOM-mosa" cart and “Diane's Bloody Mary” bar. Enter to win luxurious prizes for mom from these International Market Place retailers: Pachulah, Trina Turk, 3.1 Phillip Lim and Vilebrequin.
- Island HOLI: Spend $150 and receive a set of coasters.
- Jo Malone London: Add the final touches to your gift with complimentary calligraphy on May 11 from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- L'Occitane en Provence: Spend $60 and receive a Herbae four-piece hand-picked set. Valid until May 12.
- Michael Kors: 25 percent off your entire purchase. Valid May 2-13.
- Pachulah: 25 percent off your entire purchase.
- Pacific Harley Davidson: Spend $100 and receive an exclusive coastal tote bag, valid May 6-12.
- Stuart Weitzman: 25 percent off your entire purchase (exclusions apply). Valid April 29 to May 12.
Hawaii’s Best Mocktails (May 14)
DTRIC Insurance is partnering with Hawaii Restaurant Association to host the 2nd Annual Hawaii’s Best Mocktails event at International Market Place on Tuesday, May 14 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. In a competition to create the best alcohol free cocktails, the event will feature 15 mixologists from local restaurants, including International Market Place restaurants Flour & Barley and ShoreFyre.
Three judges will have the opportunity to vote for their top three mocktails in what is known as “The Critic’s Choice.” Event guests will also be provided tickets upon entry to the event to vote for their top five favorite, dubbed “The People’s Choice.”
Guests will also be able to enjoy entertainment, prizes and more. Admission to the event is free.
Hula Beauty Day (May 28)
Sponsored by Japanese professional hair products company Tamaris, Hula Beauty Day will feature hula performances and a styling competition on Tuesday, May 28 from 2 to 4 p.m. in Queen’s Court. Hula practitioners, from a local hula halau led by Kumu Hula Iwalani Tseu, will perform, and professional hair and make-up stylists from Japan will showcase new beauty trends on the dancers and compete for best styling. Together, the audience and judges will vote and name the best performer and best overall style.
Save the Date: Mixology Month (July 1-31)
International Market Place’s Mixology Month is returning this July! Throughout the month, sip on a variety of exclusive libations from the talented mixologists of the Grand Lanai restaurants and The Street Food Hall by Michael Mina. Event highlights include exclusive, social media worthy cocktail and pupu pairings for $12 at participating locations, the crowd favorite Battle of the Bartenders showdown and new, interactive mixology classes. For more details visit www.
For more event information, visit ShopInternationalMarketPlace.
About International Market Place
Located in the heart of Waikiki, International Market Place is a world-class shopping, dining and entertainment destination featuring a curated mix of upscale and lifestyle brands, and the first Saks Fifth Avenue in Hawaii. The shopping center is open from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily. Operating hours for restaurants and department store will vary. For ease of access, the center provides 700 parking spaces and convenient valet parking. For more information, visit ShopInternationalMarketPlace.